Graduate Research Assistant
Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Trevor Auth is a M.S. student in the Water Resources Engineering and Science area in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. His research focuses on hydropower potential at low-head dams and integration with intermitted renewable electricity sources.
Trevor graduated from U.S. Coast Guard Academy with a B.S. in Civil Engineering in 2012. Following graduation, he served as an active duty officer in the U.S. Coast Guard from 2012-2017.
- Hydropower generation
- Hydrology and hydraulics
- Renewable energy systems
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, U.S. Coast Guard Academy, 2012
- Coast Guard Achievement Medal
- Commandant’s Letter of Commendation Ribbon
- Coast Guard Unit Commendation Medal
- Meritorious Team Commendation (on three occasions)