Graduate Research Assistant
Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Zahra Heydari is a Ph.D. student in the Energy-Water-Environment Sustainability program in Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Residential water end uses
- Machine learning and data analysis
- A. Hojjat Ansari, M.A. Olyaei, and Z. Heydari. (2021). “Ensemble generation for hurricane hazard assessment along the United States’ Atlantic coast.” Coastal Engineering, 169, 103956.
- M. Karamouz and Z. Heydari. (2020). “Conceptual Design Framework for Coastal Flood Best Management Practices.” Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, 146(6), 04020041.
- M.S. in Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, University of Tehran, 2019
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Semnan University, 2016